CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
12 Dec 2019
ONLINE SUBMISSION OPENS
1 Feb 2020
ONLINE SUBMISSION DEADLINE
28 Feb 2020
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENDS
8 May 2020
CONGRESS & EXHIBITION STARTS
The aim of the session should be to create an insightful and engaging learning experience for clinicians, managers, educators, researchers and/or policy makers that ultimately informs, inspires, involves, and empowers congress participants.
The theme of the conference is ‘Aquatic Integrated improves the healthcare and wellbeing”, focusing on Neurology, Paediatrics, Musculoskeletal disorders, Sports medicine, Metabolic lifestyle diseases and Traditional Chinese medicine. Abstracts of other aquatic topics can be submitted as well.
We would like to invite you to submit an abstract either for a 15-minute oral presentation at one of the parallel sessions, for oral presentation or for a poster.
Forms of presentation
The length of an oral presentation is limited to 12 minutes, followed by a 3-minute discussion. Four to five talks will be presented at each parallel session.
The selection of posters should reflect the variety of aquatic therapy / hydrotherapy topics. Posters should be printed in A0 size, only in portrait format (width of 841 mm and length of 1189 mm). The posters will remain hanging throughout the conference and can be viewed during the breaks.
Guidelines for submission of abstracts
The abstracts for poster or oral presentation is required to be submitted in English. The maximum length of the submitted text is 500 words.
Indicate to which topic your abstract fits best:
Application of Aquatic Therapy
Metabolic lifestyle diseases
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Marketing and Communication
Quality assurance and improvement
Science in Aquatic Health programs
Methodologies applied for knowledge transfer
Innovation and Technology
3. Give three keywords of your topic
4. Please use Font Times New Roman or Arial (size 12), with line spacing of 1.5 , avoiding abbreviations
5. In submitting an abstract, the author grants the organisers the right to publish the submission electronically or in printed form.
6. A maximum of two abstracts per first author may be submitted.
7. Presence on all conference days is mandatory. The organising committee allocates the presentations.
8. All presenters must register for the conference and pay the respective fees.
9. Each submission should be original work that has not been published before. The main part should be the results and discussion.
Submission deadline: The submission deadline for abstracts is 1 February 2020.
Please submit abstract to the following email: email@example.com
Review and selection: The organising committee of the conference will review submitted abstracts. Where possible, qualifying abstracts will be assembled in thematic parallel sessions. For reasons of time and space, not all submissions may be considered. The authors will be notified about acceptance and the presentation form by 1 March 2019.